The American Bar Association (ABA) is soliciting nominations for its 2011 list of Top 100 Law Blawgs. It would be an honor if UndeniableRuth.com was on this list.
During the last 20 months, I have written about a variety of legal topics:
- The legalities of flash mobs and pranks
- The legalities of blogging and social media
- My experiences as a law student at Arizona State University
- Finding my way in the legal profession
- Wisdom for people taking the bar exam
The ABA has a rule that you cannot nominate yourself, a blog you have written for, or your company’s blog, so I can’t sit on my computer all day nominating myself. I need your help to make this happen. Also, the ABA doesn’t want to receive nominations from spouses, which I think they’ll probably extend to anyone the ABA thinks is a family member who is not otherwise employed in the legal profession (sorry Mom). The nomination page can be found here.
Nominations will be accepted through September 9, 2011.