Each show is a 20-minute interview with one of his followers from Twitter. I was impressed when I saw that he’s challenging himself to release a new show every weekday morning. So far he’s had some awesome and interesting guests – including me.
I met Kade in November 2009 when we were both presenters at Ignite Phoenix #5. He spoke about “The Art of Misusing Stuff,” and my presentation was “Frosting the Law.” Since then I’ve stayed connected to him and his adventures on Twitter and Facebook. When he announced that he was starting this podcast and was soliciting guests for it, I immediately said I was in.
Kade asks all of his guests who they follow on Twitter. I had to gush about some of my favorite people:
- Lawyerist: @lawyerist, one of my favorite legal blogs
- Eric Mayer: @ericlmayer, one of the best attorneys and courtroom advocates I’ve ever seen. He’s new to Twitter, and his blogs are very thought-provoking.
- Evo Terra: @evo_terra, my friend that I love for his intelligence, humor, and the fact that he just tells it like it is. I’m also a fan of the occasional guest tweet from @jmoriarty. Evo’s podcast is one of the highlights of my week.
We also talked about why I decided to go to law school and my aspiration to practice intellectual property and internet law, and to keep the crew at Improv AZ out of jail. I’m glad that there are people like Kade who work in this area who remind me that there will be plenty of work for a neophyte lawyer in this area after I graduate. You can listen to my episode of Meet My Followers on iTunes or on the show’s website.
Thank you, Kade for having me on your show. I had a lot of fun and I look forward to hearing who is going to be on your show next.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Can’t resist Twitter humor (fresnobeehive.com)
- 4 Ways to Utilize Twitter for Public Relations (ereleases.com)
- Twitter Chats: Another Social Media PR Opportunity (prinyourpajamas.com)